Here are some of the things that I'm grateful for:
- a loving wife and wonderful children
- a Church family that care about me and my family
- the ability to be able to work (even with "interruptions").
- the privilege of being involved in people's lives in meaningfulways.
- the invigoration of having people involved in my life in meaningful ways.
- a God who cares about me and my circumstances
- the local churches in Hawera with the desire to partner together
- food, shelter, clothing...
...and the list could go on for a long time.
We need to practice being grateful. As God's people, gratitude ought to be a constant in our lives. So what are you grateful for? Spend a few minutes right now and reflect on that question...it will do you the world of good.
Pastor David Auty